Experienced Tequesta Law Firm Handles Complex Civil and Criminal Cases
Determined lawyer aids Floridians in personal injury, business litigation, estate planning and criminal matters
When you have a legal problem, a knowledgeable attorney can help you achieve the most favorable resolution for your case. At Orrico Law, P.A. in Tequesta, I use nearly a decade of legal experience to assist Florida residents from Palm Beach and Martin counties in a variety of complicated civil and criminal matters. I am proud that clients rely on me to relieve their stress by diligently addressing their concerns and striving to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Dedicated legal counselor provides skillful representation
I aim to deliver these qualities to my clients in every case I handle:
- Hands-on guidance — When you trust me with your case, I will keep you updated on its most recent developments in a communicative and timely way.
- Knowledgeable advice — I stay apprised of changes to Florida law so that I can deliver the most knowledgeable and relevant advice to clients for their unique cases.
- Community-focused counsel — As an attorney in the state for nearly 10 years, I have an in-depth understanding of the Florida judicial system, which I use to represent clients throughout Palm Beach and Martin counties.
Additionally, in my personal injury practice, I work on a contingency basis, which means you only pay for my legal services when you obtain a financial recovery through a judgment or settlement.
Knowledgeable lawyer understands a variety of legal areas
I am proud to consistently provide high-quality legal guidance in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — My firm advocates for victims of auto crashes, trucking accidents, slip and falls and other incidents that often lead to personal injury claims. Additionally, I assist personal representatives of loved ones killed by negligent or intentional acts by filing wrongful death claims.
- Business law — In my business law practice, I handle transactional matters and also take on breach of contract disputes and other business litigation issues. If you are having a business-related issue involving a shareholder conflict or you are looking for help with formation, my firm can help you.
- Estate planning — As an estate planning attorney, I guide clients through the process of preparing wills and trusts. I also advise executors in probate cases.
- Criminal defense — I stand up for the rights of defendants who are being prosecuted for driving under the influence and other misdemeanor and felony charges. If you have been arrested, I will work diligently to defend your freedom.
Whether you have been injured, are involved in a business conflict, are planning for the future or have been charged with a crime, I will provide you with seasoned advice and dedicated representation.
Contact an accomplished Florida attorney for help with your matter
Florida’s Orrico Law, P.A. serves residents of Palm Beach and Martin counties in a variety of civil and criminal cases from the firm’s Tequesta office. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 772-208-8226 or contact me online.